How to give online...
- Enter the amount of your gift.
- Select whether it is to be a one-time or a recurring gift.
- Enter your email address and click "Continue."
- Select your donation method (you may give using a debit card or by setting up an electronic debit directly from your checking account–at this time we do not accept credit card gifts).
- Enter your payment information.
- Click "Continue" and you're done... no tech savvy or web expertise required!
Why do we give?
We believe that God has blessed us so that we can bless others. Here's what the Bible teaches us about giving.
Because we're thankful
"Each of you should give what you have decided in your heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver" (2 Corinthians 9:7).
God loved us so much he gave his only Son to die for our sins and bring us eternal life. We give back in thankful worship.
Because we trust God
“No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money" (Matthew 6:24).
When we give, we acknowledge that God is our provider–we trust in God, not in money.
Because we can't out-give god
"Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you” (Luke 6:38).
When we give, God blesses us all the more. It is truly better to give than to receive.
Because it all belongs to Him anyway
"The earth is the Lord’s, and everything in it, the world, and all who live in it; for he founded it on the seas and established it on the waters" (Psalm 24:1-2).
Everything we have belongs to God. He's simply entrusted it to our care as managers. Thus, we ask not how much of our money should we give to God, but how much of God's money should we keep for ourselves?